Online BMDCA Futurity Nominations
For BMDCA Futurity Rules Click Here
- Online Litter Nominations MUST be submitted with fee NO LATER THAN 11:59:59PM EASTERN ON THE CALENDAR DAY PRIOR TO THE DATE OF WHELPING. Example: Online nomination for a litter born on west coast on a Monday, must be submitted and paid NO LATER THAN 8:59:59 PACIFIC TIME on Sunday.
- Non-US credit cards must check out using PayPal.
- For Futurity nominations submitted and paid online, the date of the fee payment transaction establishes the date of the nomination (based on USA Eastern Daylight Time).
- Please utilize the mail in option at http://bmdca.org/futurity/ if you do not intend to pay for the nomination online by credit card.
- Confidentiality of nominations is not guaranteed.
- Please note that the Futurity year includes litters whelped from October 1 through September 30; for example, the 2022 Futurity includes litters whelped from October 1, 2020 through September 30, 2021.
- The litter must be nominated by the breeder at least one day prior to the date of whelping. Breeder must be a BMDCA member in good standing at time of breeding as well as at time of this nomination. It is the nominator’s responsibility to provide complete and accurate information for eligibility.
- The dam and sire(s) of the litter AND/or puppy being nominated must be entered in the Berner-Garde database prior to nomination.
For Futurity questions, please contact Sandy Dunaway, BMDCA Futurity Chair at [email protected]